DoD Edge Network
Players Online: 0

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A Minor Appeal  (Read 12210 times)

Madotsuki

A Minor Appeal
« on: November 05, 2022, 01:26:44 PM »
Sometime during July I was banned by Nightwolf (and warned by multiple other moderators) for the use of illegal mods. I was perhaps impatient and playing by my own rules of what mods were harmless, as the modlist wasn't being updated to match my needs. However, I'm not writing this simply as an apology - I may remain banned and unforgiven if you wish. I can't even login to most multiplayer servers due to my use of a legacy Mojang account. However, I've come to the realization that for whatever reason, I lack the screenshots of my builds. If nothing else, I'd like a few of said screenshots, or even better, schematics, from the survival and creative servers, if any of you recall where they were (if the plugins don't store them). There were about three (the ender farm, its bridge, the small watchtower I made base, and less importantly, the second ender farm thousands of blocks out). If need be, you can send them to my Discord at abstruse_paradox, if for whatever reason it can't be posted here.

Thank you for your time,
Madotsuki_Medium.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 12:43:24 PM by Madotsuki »

top android   android
© 2017, DoD Edge Network