function smfAutoTask() { var tempImage = new Image(); tempImage.src = "http://www.dodedge.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=33ac11d3160a7e02e0b89333f4194d96&scheduled=task;ts=1711620000"; } window.setTimeout("smfAutoTask();", 1);

DoD Edge Network
Players Online: 0

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Introduction!!  (Read 13013 times)

Bandiit

Introduction!!
« on: September 27, 2017, 04:45:44 PM »
Hey Everyone!!

So I haven't seen many posts on people introducing themselves, but it has kind of become a very important tradition for myself whenever I join a new server!

Anyways my name is Alysa!
I go by Bandiit ingame but feel free to call me either or!!

I have been playing minecraft for sometime now but only recently came back after a long break for some personal time!

Skyblock has always been one of my favourite game modes and my friend stumbled upon this great place!!
I am super happy to get back into it and look forward to meeting those who frequent the server / forums!!

Feel free to contact me on the server or the discord if you need any help, I can probably do it, unless it is with the fancy plugins the server has, i'm working on those haha!

Great to meet you all!!
Bandiit <3

Death

Re: Introduction!!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 07:28:49 PM »
Welcome to the server, Bandiit! 8)

We had quite a few introductions on our old forum, however we were previously with Enjin and sadly they do not support migrating information out from their system, just another reason why we decided to switch.  :P

FaliniFyreheart

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 01:29:00 PM »
Hey there, welcome to the server and website! I look forward to seeing you online and getting to chat with you. :)

lela_null

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 10:11:33 PM »
Hi, I go by Lèla Null (lela_null) and I have been quite active on the server for the last couple weeks. I absolutely love this server, it is not to big but not to small either with plenty to do. Skyblock is my favorite game mode in Minecraft so I will be there almost exclusively.

Roescoe

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 08:17:34 AM »
Welcome Lela, I hope you enjoy your time here and make something amazing. :)

top android   android
© 2017, DoD Edge Network