Forum Games / Re: Band Name Game« on: February 24, 2020, 02:34:57 PM »
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - Rycast
Forum Games / Re: Band Name Game« on: February 06, 2020, 11:56:23 PM »
Marky Mark And The Funky Bunch
Forum Games / Re: Band Name Game« on: January 16, 2020, 01:19:36 PM »
Giants (Does this count? Giants is a fictional band in the League of Legends cinematic universe)
If not: Galantis
Server Suggestions / Re: New Survival Suggestions« on: January 08, 2020, 03:30:29 PM »
Server Suggestions / Re: Creative Server Suggestions / To-Do« on: December 13, 2019, 05:01:20 PM »
Would be cool if we had a way to edit armorstands (invisibility, arms & leg positioning) and other stuffs, like summoning with block as their heads
Server Suggestions / Re: Creative Server Suggestions / To-Do« on: October 04, 2019, 02:16:45 PM »
I wouldn't mind bigger plots
Server Suggestions / Re: Season 3 Skyblock Suggestions« on: August 27, 2019, 03:03:14 PM »
1. Have a one chunk challenge setting, starts on default skyblock island.
2. Have progression purely challenge based.
3. Other means of income, don't want everyone to resort to using a cobble gen.
4. Increased hopper break range.
5. Have hopper upgrades individually purchasable (high prices to persuade people to be more sparing with hoppers)
* Block breaking: 2-5mil
* Filter: 250-500k
* Auto craft: 250-500k
* Teleport: 100-300k
6. Block that disables Enderman teleport, or when they do teleport they teleport to the block instead.
7. Builders wand, or survival friendly world edit (uses blocks from players inventory)
8. Instead of current daily bonus rewards you get 2-5% of your total currency as the bonus.
9. /Buy command (/buy Redstone 64)
10. Remove job limits.
11. Add quartz to shop (so Ryan can make observers without having to buy quartz ore) (so I can be lazy)