DoD Edge Network
Players Online: 0

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Previous Introductions  (Read 7368 times)

FaliniFyreheart

Previous Introductions
« on: January 06, 2017, 06:47:43 AM »
From the old forums!

Death Introduction
[spoiler]
1. What is your name?
Death
2. When did you start playing MineCraft?
late November, 2011.
3. Is this your first server?
Yes :)
4. What is your favorite MineCraft Minigame?
CrackShot (Guns) & Skywars
5. What is your favorite part of DoDEdge?
Dungeons
6. Have you played SkyBlock before?
Yes
7. What is your favorite thing about MineCraft?
Plugins :)
8. What is your favorite Mob?
Enderdragon
9. What is your favorite block?
Beacon & Glass
10. What is your favorite building style?
Gothic, medieval.
11. Do you like to build?
Only when i am in a creative mood. :)
12. What are you best at in MineCraft? (Building, PvP, PvE, etc.)
PvP
13. Do you prefer to play alone or with a team?
Lonewolf
14. What is your favorite music?
Death Metal, Black Metal, Symphonic Metal, Power Metal, +many more.
15. What is your favorite videogame?
All versions of Battlefield & Call of Duty.
16. What is your favorite book/book series?
There's No Such Thing As A Dragon
17. What is your favorite TV Show?
Breaking Bad
18. What is your favorite Movie?
I am definitely a movie fanatic, but my all time favorite movies are Big Trouble in Little China & Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon.
19. What is your favorite thing to drink?
Sprite & Dr. Pepper
20. What is your favorite food?
Chicken Strips
21. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
I don't have a favorite subject, I've always hated school, lol.
22. What country do you live in?
USA
23. Do you like to use TeamSpeak or Ventrilo?
Ventrilo
24. Are you a dog or cat person?
Dog
25. Describe yourself :D
I'm a chill, easy going, laid back, funny kind of guy. I love gaming, computers, & technology.  :cool:
[/spoiler]

MasterRahl | Nightwolf3218
[spoiler]
1. What is your name?
- Nightwolf3218, Nightwolf, MasterRahl

- Beginning of 2013

- No, I have been a member of a few servers but love DoD.

- Haven't played that many, I like Spleef and ColorShuffle (think that is what it was called)

- Everything.  I love the community that we are trying to build and the things we are trying to do here on the server.

- No, this is my first SkyBlocks server and I loved the challenge when I first got here.  Things definitely don't seem as challenging now as they used to be when we first started up.

- Plugins, they can add so much extra depth to the game

- EnderDragon

- Quartz

- I suck at building, I make things that work but not good at making things look good or like any particular building style.

- I like to pretend I know how to build

- Automation, I love finding ways to automate as much as I possibly can.

- I mostly play either alone or with my wife.  In order to work as a team, it has to be the right group of people

- I have a wide taste in music.  I don't like any particular genre so much as I might like a song.

- Secret of Mana

- Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind

- This is a hard one because I like so many.  Doctor Who and Sherlock, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and many more.

- Another hard one.  Long Kiss Good Night, Boondock Saints, and many more

- Pepsi, Sprite, Sweet Tea

- Lasagna

- Math, Chemistry, Programming

- United States

- Ventrilo all the way

- Yes

- Not a lot to tell, I have a wide variety of interests, a busy life and not enough time for half the stuff I want or need to do.
[/spoiler]

FaliniFyreheart - Hello World!
[spoiler]
Hey there!

1. What is your name? FaliniFyreheart, but you can call me Fyre or Fal.
2. When did you start playing MineCraft? Spring of 2013
3. Is this your first server? Nope, I have been a regular player on a few others before they went down.
4. What is your favorite MineCraft Minigame? Not sure. I guess I like Spleef and Mob Arena. I'm looking forward to trying Skywars!
5. What is your favorite part of DoDEdge? The wonderful friends I've made and being able to play with them. I enjoy trying to make my island warp look nice. I used to be number 1 on balance top but someone else took over :P So now I'm just focused on being number one in the island top! Looking forward to Survival being open with the new things it will offer!
6. Have you played SkyBlock before? Yes, but only for a little bit. The community and staff were not good at all, so I went in search of a different Skyblocks server and here I am!
7. What is your favorite thing about MineCraft? Being able to build whatever you can imagine, and having fun/parties with friends just to mess around. I love that there are resource packs and plugins. It makes it a completely different game! (One that I like.)
8. What is your favorite Mob? EnderDragon. Second favorite is Magma Cube. I also like wolves.
9. What is your favorite block? I like Beacons, Obsidian, Stone Bricks, and Glowstone.
10. What is your favorite building style? I like the buildings that Lin has made on her island. I also like medieval stuff.
11. Do you like to build? Sometimes. Once I start a project I normally want to finish it ASAP!
12. What are you best at in MineCraft? (Building, PvP, PvE, etc.) PvE I suppose? Building auto farms.
13. Do you prefer to play alone or with a team? I like to play with a team of friends that I know and trust!
14. What is your favorite music? I enjoy most rock music, some techno/dance stuff, and game music (orchestral stuff)
15. What is your favorite videogame? I don't think I have a favorite.. I like: Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, EverQuest (older),
16. What is your favorite book/book series? R.A. Salvatore's Forgotten Realms series about Drizzt and his party. I also like the first half of Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton. Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. Lots more.. I like a lot. Mostly fantasy stuff.
17. What is your favorite TV Show? Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Warehouse 13, Fringe, Continuum, Firefly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer..
18. What is your favorite Movie? Not sure. I like action and fantasy movies.
19. What is your favorite thing to drink? Coffee.
20. What is your favorite food? I don't know. Chicken?
21. What was/is your favorite subject in school? I don't think I had one :P
22. What country do you live in? United States
23. Do you like to use TeamSpeak or Ventrilo? Ventrilo
24. Are you a dog or cat person? Dog person, tho I do like nice cats!
25. Describe yourself :D Maybe later. I dunno what to put here.
[/spoiler]

Intro to Bingo :D
[spoiler]
This is a little bit about me  :)

1. What is your name?
My real name is Josh, but people call me Bingo or Dingo! I prefer you call me Bingo or Dingo in public chat, but other than that, I'm fine with any of them.

I got the game on the Xbox sometime in 2012 I believe. but didn't get the PC version until January or 2013. I got really into playing it when I started to play on Google Blocks in February or March of that year.

Nope, Google Blocks was my first, and that was when I really got into playing Minecraft.

Mine is... well, I don't play many minigames, I used to play a lot of Hunger Games but its been a while

I would say my favorite part of DoD is the community. Most of the time its fun to just talk to everyone who plays.

Yes I have, but i never really got far in it because it was always boring playing by myself and there wasn't a ton you could do. I did get pretty far on SkyDen, and lately i played a lot of Agrarian Skies (Both are modded skyblocks for those who don't know :))

Probably the variety of ways you can do one specific thing, like farms, buildings, and just overall play style.

The Pig, I have probably WAY too much fun riding them, just because of how derpy they move without a carrot on a stick

I don't have one specific favorite, but my favorite blocks that go together are Obsidian and Nether Quartz.

I'm not a fan of making anything really contemporary. I like making medieval sorta builds, However most of the time I don't just build things for looks.

Like i said in the last question, I'm not a fan of building for looks. I prefer to build things that have a use.

I think that I'm best at PvE, or at least I prefer PvE over the rest.

I don't really mind if I work in a team or by myself. It's fun working in a team, but I tend to do better when by myself

I don't listen to much music. Really all the music I listen to is Minecraft parodies on Youtube.

Minecraft! :D

I hate reading books. Much rather play Minecraft!

I don't watch TV, only time is in the morning when I'm too tired to play games, and it's normally the news. But my favorite show from when I used to is Naruto

The Lego Movie!

Pepsi

Chicken Fingers, with honey mustard

Lunch!

The United States of America

I don't use them often, but it doesn't matter to me!

I have a cat, so i would say I'm a cat person.

Just a person who plays Minecraft.. A lot.  And if you haven't realized by now... i like the color green :))
[/spoiler]

Horrible Introduction!
[spoiler]
1. What is your name? My name is Mitch! But you guys can call me Horrible ;D
2. When did you start playing MineCraft? I started playing MineCraft a little over a year ago to be honest
3. Is this your first server?  Nope I have played on several others as well. Although this is the only one I am playing Now-a-Days.
4. What is your favorite MineCraft Minigame?  SkyWars is probably my favorite by far. Oh speaking of which vote/post on here if you want it added to the server: http://dodedge.enjin.com/forum/m/20625305/viewthread/14238539-skywars  Thank you!
5. What is your favorite part of DoDEdge? My favorite part so far is definitely the people!
6. Have you played SkyBlock before? Yup I have played SkyBlock 7-8 times before and completed all the challenges on each one.
7. What is your favorite thing about MineCraft? My favorite thing about MineCraft is that it is a survival game that does not give me a heartattack.
8. What is your favorite Mob? My favorite mob has not come out yet ;-; it will probably be the bunnies when 1.8 comes out.
9. What is your favorite block? My favorite block is probably... Cobble? I have no clue lol.
10. What is your favorite building style? My favorite building style is probably Medieval/Nordic/Viking/Skyrim type lol.
11. Do you like to build? Yup although sometimes it can get boring.
12. What are you best at in MineCraft? (Building, PvP, PvE, etc.) I am probably a better PvP player than anything else to be honest.
13. Do you prefer to play alone or with a team? I don't mind either one, although I sometimes go lonewolf when I play with a team.
14. What is your favorite music? Chillstep, Soft Rock, Rock, etc.
15. What is your favorite videogame? Fallout 3  and they better make a good Fallout 4.
16. What is your favorite book/book series? Game of Thrones
17. What is your favorite TV Show? Walking Dead is my favorite still running show, Firefly is my favorite cancelled show.
18. What is your favorite Movie? Ooo this is a hard one, I love almost every movie. "Almost".
19. What is your favorite thing to drink? Irish coffee with Bailey's Irish Cream, not those silly coffee creamers they came out with, the good stuff.
20. What is your favorite food? Steak and bacon.
21. What was/is your favorite subject in school? History, hence me becoming a History Teacher.
22. What country do you live in? USA
23. Do you like to use TeamSpeak or Ventrilo? Never used Ventrilo, TeamSpeak isn't bad but it depends who all is in it.
24. Are you a dog or cat person? Dog
25. Describe yourself :D I am the average Joe, I make my own beef jerky, cut firewood, hunt, fish, etc etc. Oh I also look exactly like my skin.
[/spoiler]

A "Devious" Introduction!
[spoiler]
Hey there! To all the players out there on DoD (and whoever else see's this)  :p I figured I would introduce myself. So here goes!
1. What is your name? My name is Nathan. Friends call me Nate. Everyone else just calls me either Devious or Dev. According to my ign being: xXIIDeviousIIXx
2. When did you start playing MineCraft? I started playing minecraft around the same time Fal did  ;-) So if your interested go check out her intro!  :D
3. Is this your first server? DoD is not my first server overall. But it is my first skyblock server  :o That being said, I hope it to be my last since I love it!
4. What is your favorite MineCraft Minigame? Hmmm... I would have to say that my favourite minecraft minigame would be "Dwarves vs Zombies"
5. What is your favorite part of DoDEdge? My favourite part about DoD is, along with all the friendly and helpful players/staff, the mcMMO. I have always enjoyed the mcMMO aspect ever since I discovered it was a thing :p
6. Have you played SkyBlock before? I have not unfortunately  :( But im loving DoD!
7. What is your favorite thing about MineCraft? My favourite thing about Minecraft... It would have to be the people. During my time on Minecraft ive met some extraordinary people and do not/never will regret it!
8. What is your favorite Mob? My favourite mob would have to be a tie between the skeleton and the Zombie pigman. Although they add a higher difficulty to the game for some players, I love a challenge!
9. What is your favorite block? My favourite block would have to be leaves. I know I havnt specified but I just love all the different types :)
10. What is your favorite building style? I love building with a Medieval style. Although this is changed a lot throughout my builds.
11. Do you like to build? I love to build!
12. What are you best at in MineCraft? (Building, PvP, PvE, etc.) PvP by far  :thumb: but unfortunately as of late I have been playing on a netbook so the lag is real!
13. Do you prefer to play alone or with a team? For me this is a complicated question :p I prefer PvPing alone even when up against groups. Either that or im okay with another player tagging along. But in every other aspect of Minecraft I love being with others in a team!
14. What is your favorite music? I really have no preference here.
15. What is your favorite videogame? My favourite videogame of all time would have to be Zelda! I have played all the originals and loved every minute of it. Reminds me of my childhood! Windwaker for the Gamecube!!  ;-)
16. What is your favorite book/book series? I don't do much on the reading front but out of the few books I have taken the time to read. I would have to say that either "The Hunger Games" (Any of the 3 books really) or "Fifty shades of grey". Haha I realise theres a big difference in genre now :p
17. What is your favorite TV Show? My favourite TV show is: "The Walking Dead"!!!
18. What is your favorite Movie? My favourite Movie is either: "28 Weeks later" or "Black hawk down"
19. What is your favorite thing to drink? Coke!!!
20. What is your favorite food? Chicken!! lol nah... In all honesty im not exactly fussy.
21. What was/is your favorite subject in school? Biology
22. What country do you live in? England!
23. Do you like to use TeamSpeak or Ventrilo? Never used either before
24. Are you a dog or cat person? Dog
25. Describe yourself :D To those who dont know me im quiet. To my friends im outgoing and to my best friends im completely insane! I spend the majority of my spare time on Minecraft and therefore on DoD if possible. I try to be as helpful as possible to those who need it and will always put the happiness of those I care for before my own. As you can probably tell I tend to use a lot of emoticons for no exact reason but oh well! Hmmm... Id rather not get to detailed into who I am as ill let the myserty remain :p but theres one last thing I would like to say... I love DoD!  :D
[/spoiler]

FaliniFyreheart

Re: Previous Introductions
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 06:48:29 AM »
Intro to the world of pud - mypudpud
[spoiler]
Hey there!

1. What is your name? My IGN is mypudpud but my real name is Aidan.
2. When did you start playing Minecraft? I started playing Minecraft at Alpha Version 1.2.4 which was shortly after my birthday in 2010.
3. Is this your first server? Nope, I have played a few other servers before this one (I still play at one of these). I started playing my previous server on my birthday of 2011. This is because it was an 18 plus SMP server at the time. I stuck with this server and eventually started playing their factions server.
4. What is your favourite MineCraft Minigame? My Favourite Minigame is villager defence.
5. What is your favourite part of DoDEdge? The things I find great about DodEdge are the players, there is not one normal player on here and I believe that everyone is actually crazy.
6. Have you played SkyBlock before? Yes I have played skyblock on my previous server, however once you become mod on a server that at the time had over 120 players on at one time, you can never play there again XD. My friend and I also had a go at making a server, but after months of trouble with the host we gave in.
7. What is your favourite thing about MineCraft? My favourite thing about minecraft is the originality and simplicity of the game. It makes me question sometimes how I am still interested after all this time.
8. What is your favourite Mob? I know that this is a passive Mob, but villagers are my favourite. The sound they make is amazing.
9. What is your favourite block? I am a lover of all things, however back in alpha my favourite was cobblestone because it looked amazing.
10. What is your favourite building style? I guess with the roofs we make that we have an Asian style of sorts.
11. Do you like to build? Well I am a horrible builder. I am great at squares, however I can usually build the outsides but the insides of the things I build are terrible.
12. What are you best at in MineCraft? (Building, PvP, PvE, etc.) I am both a builder and a PVP guy, that’s why for the most of my minecraft life I have played factions.
13. Do you prefer to play alone or with a team? Coming from factions I both like and fear playing in a team, however after a few years of playing I have found the most trustworthy group of friends that you could ever find.
14. What is your favourite music? My favourite band is actually classed as Britpop, however my favourite music in genres are Rock and 90’s.
15. What is your favourite videogame? My favourite video game is Age of Empires 2. What a classic!
16. What is your favourite book/book series? I am not a reader, however I do read the Top Gear Magazine from time to time.
17. What is your favourite TV Show? My favourite shows are, Game of thrones, Breaking bad, Grey’s anatomy and Sherlock.
18. What is your favourite Movie? My favourite movie is Rambo First blood II
19. What is your favourite thing to drink? Coffee, Strongbow, JD, Cola…. The usual.
20. What is your favourite food? I am a fan of all things Italian.
21. What was/is your favourite subject in school? My favourite subject at school was and is Engineering.
22. What country do you live in? I live in England, or as you Americans know it the UK.
23. Do you like to use TeamSpeak or Ventrilo? I have used both but quite honestly skype is the best all round. I have all 3 if anyone wants to chat just ask!
24. Are you a dog or cat person? I honestly believe that cats are the devils work. All they are made to do is bring a world of pain to their owners. So naturally I am a dog person.
25. Describe yourself. Here is a case of why have a dog and describe yourself… I am a typical British student. I love socialising and drinking and all that, however unlike most students I am actually focused on getting a good grade.
26. What is your job, or what would you like to do as a job? I am currently studying Motorsports Engineering at university. My dream job would be working for McLaren F1 as a design Engineer.
[/spoiler]

They Call Me Jessie - jpreynaga
[spoiler]
1. What is your name?  Jessie!
2. When did you start playing MineCraft?  The beginning of 2012
3. Is this your first server? Nah, I've played on a couple others.
4. What is your favorite MineCraft Minigame? I don't have any...
5. What is your favorite part of DoDEdge? All the people are pretty rad
6. Have you played SkyBlock before? Yes!
7. What is your favorite thing about MineCraft? How open it is
8. What is your favorite Mob? The cat
9. What is your favorite block? THe dirt
10. What is your favorite building style? Dirt
11. Do you like to build? I like to, but I'm no good at it.
12. What are you best at in MineCraft? (Building, PvP, PvE, etc.) Nothing!
13. Do you prefer to play alone or with a team? Depends I suppose.
14. What is your favorite music? I like most things, but what I listen changes depending on how I feel.
15. What is your favorite videogame? Oh man oh man, there are a couple that I really like... I guess my favorite though is Sonic Adventure 2
16. What is your favorite book/book series? I liked The Dark Tower series, and I am really enjoying The Wheel of Time series.
17. What is your favorite TV Show? Right now probably It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
18. What is your favorite Movie? Finding Nemo, Snatch, and Reservoir Dogs all come to mind
19. What is your favorite thing to drink? Chocolate milk
20. What is your favorite food? Tony's Pizza
21. What was/is your favorite subject in school? I've enjoyed all of my Computer Science classes
22. What country do you live in? USA
23. Do you like to use TeamSpeak or Ventrilo? None
24. Are you a dog or cat person? Cat
25. Describe yourself :D Wanna be cool kid
[/spoiler]

hp0penwiew
[spoiler]
1. What is your name? hp0penwiew, but you can call me whatever you want!
2. When did you start playing MineCraft? Minecraft Beta 1.2!
3. Is this your first server? No, it is not.
4. What is your favorite MineCraft Minigame? I absolutely positively love Sky Wars!
5. What is your favorite part of DoDEdge? The community!
6. Have you played SkyBlock before? Yes
7. What is your favorite thing about MineCraft? The endless amount of creativity it can handle.
8. What is your favorite Mob? The wolf
9. What is your favorite block? Stone brick
10. What is your favorite building style? Victorian
11. Do you like to build? I'm not very enthusiastic about it, but I try!
12. What are you best at in MineCraft? (Building, PvP, PvE, etc.) PvP
13. Do you prefer to play alone or with a team? Alone, I fly solo.  :cool:
14. What is your favorite music? EDM
15. What is your favorite videogame? Minecraft!
16. What is your favorite book/book series? The Percy Jackson series
17. What is your favorite TV Show? The Office
18. What is your favorite Movie? Exam
19. What is your favorite thing to drink? Water!
20. What is your favorite food? Chicken breasts!
21. What was/is your favorite subject in school? Physics
22. What country do you live in? The United States of America
23. Do you like to use TeamSpeak or Ventrilo? I don't have a microphone.
24. Are you a dog or cat person? I don't have experience with either, but I'd say dogs!
25. Describe yourself :D Always willing to help a person in need!
[/spoiler]

FaliniFyreheart

Re: Previous Introductions
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 06:48:40 AM »
The name's Deckard... Rick_Deckard
[spoiler]
1. What is your name?
     Rick_Deckard is my ign and sad to say I'm so accustomed to it I often respond to Rick irl as well...
     I could look it up but I think it's been a little over 3 years now.
     DOD was the first server I came across that I liked and I haven't left (while it's been up) since.
     I'm horrible at mini games... but if I had the money for it I do love the slot machine at /warp casino. :p
     Death.  It's rare to come across an owner who puts in as much thought and personal effort as him. I've also generally enjoyed the type of player that seems to be drawn to the DOD server. Not sure what it is, but ti's always seemed to produce a truly unique community. I'd also challenge anyone to find a better skyblock server. My bet is you won't find one.
     I was somewhat forced into learning how to play it :p  Now that I have, it's my favorite way to play minecraft.
     It's legos. Legos where you never run out of pieces. *Heaven*
     Iron Golems. Followed up by snow golems.
     Anything you can make an awesome build with. I'm a big fan of sand though.
     CLEAN. I like clean lines, perfect symmetry, repeating patterns, building with purpose, and simple to navigate structures. I also really like desert styled builds, but naturally those are hard to put into my island as of now :p
     Love it. It's what drew me to minecraft in the first place. In fact, it's really the only thing I do in minecraft.
     ... if you can't guess it by this point, I'm sorry. :p
     I work alone best. It's part of why skyblock is kinda ideal for me. I like towny and all that, but honestly I need perfect control of my space to feel comfortable. I do like joining in for group raids on fortresses and stuff, but I'm never much help lol. I actually started playing servers because I was tired of having nobody to talk to while playing on my own. I wanted a way in which I could share what I was doing with other people while also learning from what they do to collectively improve our minecraft experiences.
     So long as it's not country, I'm okay with it. I listen to a little of everything. So long as it fits the mood. Though I end up listening to a lot of Rap, EDM, Alternative, and Classical.
     Harvest Moon franchise games. I've played almost all of them through to completion. They're basically a game where you come into owning a farm and work to improve it while interacting with the towns people and creatures while also courting a selection of love interests to eventually marry them lol. My first one was Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, and I still regularly play Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (which is basically the GBA version of BTN).
     I love all the classic Sci-fi authors. Gibson is my favorite, and I'd recommend Burning Chrome by him. It's a collection of short stories and it's the epitome of cyberpunk. Because of my ign-sake I'm also required to say Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. :p
     I've watched an insane amount of anime series. Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, and Mushi - shi are probably my tops though. Oh, and Sherlock.
     Blade Runner (based off of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep). I mean, who doesn't love some classic Harrison Ford? It's directed by Ridley Scott on top of that! Perfect combo.
I also really enjoyed: Kingdom of Heaven, Eyes Wide Shut, American Psycho, Pulp Fiction, Goodwill Hunting... this is actually way too long of a list. Just assume I liked it if it's got some gritty action, awesome twist, off the beaten path storyline, and/or sci-fi.

I actually have a bottlecap collection. It started when I went over seas and started trying a selection of drinks I wouldn't normally have seen in the US. Bringing back the caps is a cool way to remember it. I put magnets on the back of each one and then mount it to an aluminum sheet that I've placed in the back of a frame. In the year in which I've been doing this, I've managed to nearly fill the entire thing and will soon need to make another. It forces me to keep trying new things. Mostly it's beer that comes in bottles now a days, but you can really find some awesome sodas like this. I like cream soda best for sodas, and if it's beer you gotta go stouts/porters.
     Eh, I'll try anything once.
     I was always really interested in biology and after graduating I'm working in the Environmental Sciences field developing my own company on the side. It's still in the research phase, but if my system can prove to work at a low enough operating cost it could truly change an entire farming process that's been in place since the early 1900's.
     U. S. of A.
     -_- my computer crashes if I run any more than one program at a time... sooooo those are out of the question for me for a while.
     I'm an animal person. I get along well with almost any animal so when it comes to dogs or cats I'd have to say I'd pick whichever would fit my life style best at that time... currently that would probably be a cat.
    I generally like my own space, but this is a place where I can meet people with some mutual interests. I enjoy when everyone has an open community and shares not only their ideas and opinions for minecraft but also their take on life.
For any other question, refer to answers 1 through 24.

[/spoiler]

The one about the Roeambler - Roescoe
[spoiler]
So yeah clearly Roescoe thinks he's hot stuff otherwise he wouldn't be posting in a place where you get to talk all about yourself. It also means that he seeks to get praise and validation for what accomplishments and tastes he had attained, all in order to feed his little ego.

Oh hey this is Roescoe just ignore that text up there, a silly guy thinks he knows everything jabbering on and on. Yes! questions, here they are...

1. What is your name?

We'll just stick with well Roescoe, cause there are always prying people/ murderers out there...

I started playing mc in version 1.2.5

Nope I played on one server for one day, found a lot of annoying people on the next day. I then moved to another server for a bit, but that one got whitelisted, and I was too lazy to apply for a whitelist, which I would have been approved on... Then I found a server that I played on for a bit, but I had no idea it was dying and so I met one member on that dying server, and from then on I have been playing on his server, of which I was the original tester. :D

Well I kinda hate every single minigame, because they all have too much action for me. so eh? (find a passive, more strategic one and I might be interested.)

Definitely the community, without these certain mods and admins (You know who you are :D) this server would be nothing. Thanks guys! Oh and don't forget the other players too. :)

Well I actually kinda got minecraft to because I watched a skyblock and an Aether video, but the silly thing was that I built my own "skyblock by pillaring up with the basics and then forcing myself to play up on top.That's standard Roescoe, always doing it the hard way. :D

The seemingly endlessness of every aspect of the game, from the map, to the resources, to the playtime :D ...

Well since I think the reference to Caste in the Sky is awesome, I'll have to go with the Iron golems. Plus the fact that I have a lot of farms :D

Probably podzul, though my initial reaction was,"Eww what is this stuff?"

I'd have to say I like the organic / natural building style the best, ie building into the surrounding or using lot of leaves, grass, vines, etc to mask one's building.

I like building arenas, compact redstone devices, and giant structures.

I suppose I would have to say building because I have the most patience for that.

Well as of right now I prefer playing alone. The real thing that would change my mind on that is whether the space to build is limited or not. I'd be glad to be on someone else's team, if we could each build giant projects that didn't take up all the space :D (As in help each other build out things.)

Well you should look at this thread.

Well I'd probably say that some version or mod of Escape Velocity has given me the most enjoyment watching and playing it.

I'll say Chronicles of Narnia, though there are tons of great books out there so that is merely one of my favorites.

Sadly I don't watch tv, or any shows on it, though I suppose an old 60's show would count The prisoner

Well the one that really left an impression on me was 5 Centimeters Per Second

Milk.

Triscuit thin crisps

I think the theoretical part of math has been such.

Well I live within the country of "freedom" in the state of chaos.

I have used TeamSpeak in the past, I may use it again in the future.

What about the choices "both" or "neither?" :P Well I'm both :D

I am the guy that seems normal, having his head together, however the more you know me, the more you realize how irritating / bossy / opinionated person I am. So I say steer clear unless you know what you're getting into. :D Nah I'm your "Not-so-average-guy" who knows less about pop culture than he should, who is also into a strange combo of stuff. Oh and there's a lot of sarcasm strewn about this post so don't take it all seriously.
[/spoiler]

top android   android
© 2017, DoD Edge Network