function smfAutoTask() { var tempImage = new Image(); tempImage.src = "http://www.dodedge.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=e50b9cc89b287c8f86d14c62f6bd5aa4&scheduled=task;ts=1711648800"; } window.setTimeout("smfAutoTask();", 1);

DoD Edge Network
Players Online: 0

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Challenge Showcase  (Read 7731 times)

FaliniFyreheart

Challenge Showcase
« on: January 07, 2017, 08:57:34 PM »
Started by Roescoe, this thread was created for players to share achievements they've made!

Roescoe
[spoiler]
Ha ha so I'm proud to show off my 10Kth time completing the cactus challenge.

and Dun dun DUN!

I was curious what challenges you are proud of completing, whether it be number of times or rarity. Also you can talk about your challenge goals for the future.
[/spoiler]

Horrible:
[spoiler]
Skylord

I looked and found an early screenshot of my ice platform project

For those of you who do not know the story, the island level value of ice use to be relatively high, around .1 levels for each block. So I came up with a brilliant idea to create a giant platform that eventually became the size of the default island space, cover it in water, and then change my biome so it all turned into ice. The project took 6 hours to complete the platform which was made of wood (which I bought off Roescoe and was around 12 double chests of logs that I turned into planks and halfslabs.). I was in teamspeak with Roescoe and Imabeastkiller the entire time and Death was in it as well but didn't have a mic. It produced close to 150 levels per 10 minutes when it started freezing over and I got Skylord very quickly. Death was there too cause he was listening to everything and just looked down at the platform judging me the entire time. The next morning the stats for Ice blocks were changed lol.

Pics that Roe had of it, too:
the second one is the one I remember taking. It was really cool to walk over that massive amount of ice and through the snow. Fun times!

[/spoiler]

Falini
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Roescoe again
[spoiler]

Biggest trade in = 1724 cactus
68+4x=1724 -> x= 414 Integral(68+4xdx, x=0, x=414) = 370,944 or in other words a total of 370,944 cactus spent in one go
updated # on times completed
so I had 14284 before the migration
adding that with what I have now 14284+4790= 19074 (so close to 20k )

[/spoiler]

top android   android
© 2017, DoD Edge Network