function smfAutoTask() { var tempImage = new Image(); tempImage.src = "http://www.dodedge.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=h4ck15scbdgaaken28ars26137&scheduled=task;ts=1711648800"; } window.setTimeout("smfAutoTask();", 1);

DoD Edge Network
Players Online: 0

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Invisibility Cloaked Cows  (Read 6607 times)

Rycast

• MC: Rycast
  • Returning Friend
    • View Profile
Invisibility Cloaked Cows
« on: April 10, 2017, 06:31:56 PM »
I ended up setting a farm up for people to make books by the Enderman farm on the Skyblock server. For some reason the cows keep "Disappearing." They are still there, if you nudge them they will sometimes become visible again. When they are invisible they don't have a "F3+B" hitbox. They still have collision boxes.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 06:37:52 PM by Rycast »

Death

Re: Invisibility Cloaked Cows
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 07:20:44 AM »
Edit:

Submitted a ticket regarding this issue here.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 09:24:32 AM by Deathinflames »

BingoKing

• Title
  • Administrator
  • MC: BingoKing
  • *Personal Text*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 08:24:37 AM »
I've noticed that entities tend to disappear when they're in a chunk with the Exotic Gardens plants. They're all still there, just can't be seen. Items, mobs (Both passive and hostile), and even players, disappear when in the same chunk as an Exotic Garden plant.

From the looks of it, you brought Lapis plants into your Enderman farm, putting them right next to the cows. If you were to move the plants (Or the cows...) so that they were in different chunks, then you shouldn't have this problem any longer. You can see chunk boundaries with "F3+G", in case you didn't know.

Note: While the fruit plants haven't really been tested as thoroughly as the magical plants, I'd assume they'd be pretty similar.
What are you doing, reading this? It has nothing to do with the actual post. If you must insist on reading this, fine, but remember that you just wasted at least 10 seconds of your time reading it when you could be doing something productive, like making me cheesecake.

Death

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 09:57:10 AM »
From the SlimeFun Dev:

That has nothing do with plants. Minecraft render issues with heads/entities, you should report this to Mojang if it does happen on your server.

This might be a client specific issue, i've personally not had this issue happen to me. I recommend submitting a ticket here.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 09:59:19 AM by Deathinflames »

top android   android
© 2017, DoD Edge Network