I wouldn't mind bigger plots
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - Rycast
Pages:  2
1. Have a one chunk challenge setting, starts on default skyblock island.
2. Have progression purely challenge based.
3. Other means of income, don't want everyone to resort to using a cobble gen.
4. Increased hopper break range.
5. Have hopper upgrades individually purchasable (high prices to persuade people to be more sparing with hoppers)
* Block breaking: 2-5mil
* Filter: 250-500k
* Auto craft: 250-500k
* Teleport: 100-300k
6. Block that disables Enderman teleport, or when they do teleport they teleport to the block instead.
7. Builders wand, or survival friendly world edit (uses blocks from players inventory)
8. Instead of current daily bonus rewards you get 2-5% of your total currency as the bonus.
9. /Buy command (/buy Redstone 64)
10. Remove job limits.
11. Add quartz to shop (so Ryan can make observers without having to buy quartz ore) (so I can be lazy)
« on: March 12, 2018, 04:11:01 PM »
In the secondary survival world I was wondering if it would be possible for you to grant access to the nether and end, because I want to be able to use certain building materials that I can't get.
Pages:  2