Commands GuideHere I have listed most of the commands you can use on our server, with a short description of each. /menu
- Main menu of the server. Can also be accessed by right clicking the snowman at /spawn. Includes the following commands:
- Server Selector - Use this to switch between servers! Skyblocks, Economy Survival, and Plots Creative.
You can also use: /skyblock, /sb, /ih | /creative, /cr | /hub, /lobby
Public Warps List:
- /is - Skyblock island menu.
- /parkour - Teleport to the Parkour lobby.
- /dun - Teleport to the Dungeons lobby.
- /warp shop - Teleport to the Spawn Shop.
- /challenges - opens the challenges page
- /rules - Basic rules, gives link to full rules.
- /site - Gives a link to our website.
- /faq - Gives a link to our Welcome + FAQ thread!
shop, casino, staffhall, jail, bday, crate/crates, dungeons (/dun), enchant, anvil, partySome Island Commands:
/is invite (name)
/is warp (name) or /iw (name)
/is trust - Trust other players to access your island! Includes building, destroying, access to containers, farms, animals, etc.
/gadgets - Guide to how to make gadgets like the multi tool or a special sword!
/sell - to sell items to the server for $Skybucks
/party /friend /clan - for making friends, parties (temporary), and clans (permanent).
/crecipe - guide to custom recipes/oldspawn
- Teleports you to our old spawn/gtoggle
- Toggle between Local Server and Network Global chat./is warp (name)
or /iw (name)
- Teleports you to the warp on that player's island. For example, /is warp FaliniFyreheart/perks
- Brings up the perks menu. Purchase abilities and other things for yourself and your island!/mp
- Shows information on what the free Member+ rank gives you and how to get it!/mpisland
- A special island that only Member+ players can access! Includes loot chests, trades, and the Flight Permits NPC!/list
- Tells you how many players are online, with a list of their names./newbie
- Teleports you to a Starter Island area at spawn, that includes signs with tips and a cobble generator model/color
- Shows all the colors and formatting codes./pshop
- Brings up the Player Warps menu. Sorted alphabetically./dailybonus
- Get extra vote tokens daily! Members receive 1 token, Member+ receives 2, Grass Iron and Gold Donors receive 3, Emerald and Diamond receive 4, Obsidian receive 5./changelog
- Gives a link to our changelog, so you can keep up to date on what's been changed or added!/tags
- Brings up a menu with the tags/titles you have available to use./tags select (tagname)
- Selects the specified tag for you to use. For example, /tags select alchemist/donate
- Gives a link to our server shop!/redeem
- Redeem the points given from the Welcome Pack for Member.AutoSorting
- /autosort chests /autosort inventory /depositall /autofill ~ You can also use Shift+Left Click on a chest./shop
- Opens the menu for the auction house./auc
- Auction items off to online players thru chat!/vote
- Explanation on our Voting system. Includes the vote links./voteinfo
- Made for players who cannot see the "Vote Information" hover tooltip./pvp
- Teleports you to the PVP arena lobby./skypvp
- Teleports to the Swamp arena./ft
- Fast Travel - opens up the fast travel window. Same as the Dungeon Guide at /dun. Only works at spawn or dungeon world./glist
- Lists online players on all servers./stats
- Shows stats about your character./played
- Shows how long you've played on DOD./dice <playername> <bet amount>
- Bet and roll against another player for Skybucks!/dicepoker
- Play dice poker against the computer./sfbar
- Use this to disable the SlimeFun notification bar.Frequently Asked QuestionsHow do I make money?
You can make money by selling DoD currency Emeralds
by right clicking with them to "use" them. These can be obtained from Parkour
, and other activities on the Server.
Parkour gives you money when looting the chest at the end as well.
When you kill mobs
that are in Dungeons you get money.
When you Vote
, and get a key for the Voting Crate at spawn, you have a chance to receive money and other items.
You can sell items to players
by hand privately, use /auc, /shop, or set up SignShops
on your island.
Sell items to the server using /sell
You earn money by completing Challenges
You can earn more money from Challenges, a neat title, and access to a special Member+ area by applying for Member+
.How do I invite someone to my island?
"/is invite (name)
" then that person has to "/is accept
"WARNING: When you create, leave, join, or reset an island, your inventory is cleared!How big are the islands?
The island size is 247x247. There is a 1-block gap between islands.Can you add things to the spawn shop so I can sell items to spawn?
No. This would unbalance the economy that we have. There are plenty of ways to make money. See the above question.
For more info on this question with an explanation, click HEREHow do you get Seeds?
Bonemeal a Grass Block, then punch the grass that grows. You can get Bones from Skeletons that spawn on your island, or in Dungeons. Or you can buy the Bones/Bonemeal/Seeds from other players.Does fire spread?
Nope! Fire spread is turned off.My vote didn't work! What happened?
You most likely did not complete it correctly. Make sure you solve the captcha correctly. Make sure you put your name in EXACTLY as it is in game. For example, my name is FaliniFyreheart NOT falinifyreheart. Make sure you click the Vote button. Did you get a confirmation page?I didn't get my vote rewards!
Make sure you use the "/claim all" command. This is in place so you can receive the tokens on the server of your choice.
You can spend tokens in the "/tokenstore
" or "/ts
" which includes fly time, special tools, weapons, keys for the Voting Crate at Spawn, and player heads! You can see what you can get in the crate by left clicking it.How do I get more Dirt?
You can get more Dirt by buying it at the spawn shop at "/warp shop
" ... You can earn more Dirt by doing Challenges and Parkour. Some give Dirt as a reward! There is also a chance to get Dirt/Grass by Voting and getting Voting Crate Keys to use at Spawn. Some player shops have Dirt for sale as well.How do I go to the Nether?
The Medium challenge "Adept Builder" on the 2nd line gives you the Obsidian you need to make a Nether Portal! Or you can buy Obsidian from players.Can I get to The End?
Yes! One of the last Skyblocks Challenges on page one gives you the materials needed to travel to The End.How do I increase my island level?
It's simple - build! Some blocks are worth more than others. Stone Bricks are worth more than Cobblestone. Ore blocks are valuable, such as Emerald Blocks and Diamond Blocks. You'll figure it out! Tip: Variety is the spice of life!How do I craft this item?
" to see how to craft it! For example, "/erecipe repeater
You can also check the Minecraft Wiki. For a link to it while in-game, type /wikiHow do I get animals on my island?
You can earn Spawn Eggs by completing Challenges, doing the Archer Dungeon, trading at Member+ Island. You can also buy/trade for them from players. Sometimes there are special events or parkour that may give spawn eggs!
You could also change your island biome and make a fitting area for animals to spawn. (Grass + Light)How do I activate my MCMMO skill?
Hold the correct tool (or empty hand for Unarmed) and Shift+Right click to activate your skill.I died, can I have my stuff back?
I'm sorry, but if you died, you died. That's just part of Minecraft. We don't have KeepInventory on for a reason. This is Skyblocks and it is meant to be a challenge. However, if you died because of a glitch or bug in the system, please let a staff member know about it or submit a ticket with what happened, what time it happened, including your timezone!Can you make a public mine or experience grinder?
The public mine would take away from the feel of Skyblocks. Players can make Cobblestone and Stone generators. You can get all kinds of ores from completing Challenges, and doing the Parkour and Dungeons. Players can also make their own experience grinders. Make a mob farm, but don't make the fall fatal. Just enough so they'll live but be hurt!Can you sell spawners? Can you let us earn spawners?
No. More info HEREWhat mods are allowed?
Check out this thread
for information on this.Can I have a nickname?
If you purchase the Grass Rank from the Donation Store, you will have access to "/nick
" with colors, along with some other cool perks!What do the donor ranks get?
You can click "Donation Store" on the top bar and click on the picture of each rank to see what you will get. You can also check out the donor rank guide here
. When you buy a rank, you get all the previous rank's benefits as well!How do I make a SignShop?
Check out this page
for more info.
To link to a picture of this in-game use http://tinyurl.com/dodsignshoptut
Place the chest you will have your shop items in. Put in the items and quantity you want to buy/sell for each time someone clicks.
Sign:[buy] or [sell]
Anything can go in the description lines.
Use a Redstone Dust to left click the chest, then the sign. This will link them.
For example, if you wanted to sell 16 Carrots for $25, put 16 Carrots in the chest. Make your shop sign like this:[buy]
Redstone in hand, left click the chest then the sign. Now that it's linked, you can stock the rest of your chest.
When you left click on someone else's SignShop sign, it will tell you what you're buying/selling, how many, and for how much. When you right click, you will buy/sell.How do I summon MCMMO pets?
Hold 10 of the item required, and Shift+Left Click the ground.
10 Raw Fish for a Cat, 10 Bones for a Wolf, 10 Apples for a Horse.Will the block values be made public? Will you make a post on it?
No. You'll figure it out as you go along How do you get Heads?
You have a rare chance to get them from usual Minecraft mechanics. A wither skeleton has a 2.5% chance of dropping a wither skeleton skull when killed by the player or tamed wolf. Skeleton, wither skeleton, zombie, and creeper heads are dropped by the respective mob if it dies due to a charged creeper's explosion.
You can get them from the Slayer title in /perks and from special events! You can also get them by killing mobs in general, or in dungeons!What is Island Rank?
Your rank on the island top leaderboards. "/istop"How do you get to the other Island Top pages?
"/is top 2" "/is top 3" etc.Can I glitch to the top of the Nether?
You could, but you will get teleported away as soon as you go up there. This is to prevent abuse.Is there a way to prevent a specific mob from despawning?
There sure is! Name a Name Tag and use it on the mob you don't want to disappear.
Note: Renaming a Spawn Egg does NOT work!Could I have a birthday party?
You sure can! Make sure to post your birthday HERE
and we will try to have a party on your special day!I got my username changed and I can't do anything on my island! What do I do?
Send in a /ticket, including your old and new username!